Well, it's been over a year. A lot of things have happened since this last post. Let's make a list.
1) My computer crashed. (it was later reconfigured rendering my extensive music collection and the beginnings of my novel gone)
2) I broke up with my girlfriend and moved out of the apartment we were sharing. (we later got back together)
3) I lost the will to write anything anymore. ( I recently got that back)
4) My girlfriend and I had a child. (Her name is Olive and she's wonderful)
5) no need for a number 5....
So, it has come to my attention that I need some sort of way to express my thoughts blogically. This particular blog lost whatever spark it may have had. I'm debating whether to start a new one with a different agenda or to continue attempting to make this so-called showcase of the midwest blogsposium. Any input, from anyone, would be appreciated. Be as critical or nice as you please. And for god sakes if you have some fucking stuff you want me to evaluate send it my way. E-mail anything you have to lucid_chicanery@yahoo.com.
That is all for now.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment