Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I need to do some marketing or something - guerrilla style. No one really reads this, and in order for this little space to flourish I will need some people to send stuff in. Any and all e-mails can be sent to lucid_chicanery@yahoo.com.

In other, personal news - I probably need to find a new job. Working at this gas station is nice and all, but I need more funds. I'm working full time and making shit for money. If I worked anywhere else and worked this amount of hours (40-50 recently), I'd actually be able to not live paycheck to paycheck.

Maybe one of you out there needs a tour manager or something? Aha, anything would be cool.

I'm looking forward to any emails that may come my way.

And in closing, as my buddy Scott always says: Wear your seat belts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't be a tour manager! Olive and I need you here! That would be cool for you, but it would suck for everyone else!

Anyway, review Livingston, that would make Don really happy and I'm sure he'd link you on myspace and then his fans would read it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Olive has been making some interesting noises as of late, if you're really hurting for material I can make a recording of it and you can review that. She's a very talented baby.